In this week’s video blog, I discuss 5 facts about the brain that anyone with a message that they want remembered should know. This video is especially valuable for teachers, speakers, trainers and anyone else wanting to make sure that their content is remembered long term.
Here is a preview of the 5 brain facts:
1) VAK (visual, auditory, and kinesthetic) memories are stored in different parts of the brain.
2) Our brains can pay attention for about 10 minutes before losing focus.
3) Our brains are trained to respond to novelty.
4) Emotions play a huge role in learning (or not learning) something.
5) The primacy-recency effect.
Thanks for watching and Happy learning!