Everyone gets the same amount of time everyday day – exactly 86,400 seconds. Why is it then that some people accomplish so much more than other people? The simple answer is that people who get more done every day have learned how to use their time more effectively. The key word ion that last sentence is “learned”. Time-management is not a skill that we are born with. It is a skill that has to be learned.
In this week’s video blog, I share with you 5 simple tips that will help you get the most out of your 86,400 seconds.
Here is an outline of the 5 simple tips:
1) Apply the 80/20 Principle.
2) Practice proactive procrastination.
3) Plan your day (on paper the night before).
4) Schedule your power hour.
5) Prepare your state (mental, emotional, and physical).